New Marrow Uno: Home Again! New Marrow Uno: Home Again! New Marrow Uno: Home Again! New Marrow Uno: Home Again!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Home Again!

Howdy Everyone!

This week of chemotherapy went well, and I came home tonight. The nurses pulled out the pick line out of my bicep, so I have no chemo catheter hanging out of my body anywhere, which is nice since I have had a catheter in my chest or bicep since March. Potentially, this may be my last round of chemo, but this will be a discussion between my oncologist and my family. Wendy, our kids, and I are heading to Port Clinton tomorrow morning to spend a night at a friend's trailer. This will be nice to get away from the hospital atmosphere. My plan for the week is to head back into work for a few days before my counts go down. I may run a fever next week and be re-admitted to the hospital, so I will need continued prayers. God has been awesome through this entire journey.

Best wishes,
Mic

3 Comments. Click here to read or leave a comment.:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed on you road to remission, Mic!

Kitsie (Steiner) Ferguson

Anonymous said...

Dear Mic and Wendy
It's great to hear the news that your past week went well. Mic, we are asking God to continue to keep his arm around your shoulder this next week.
Love and Hugs,
Mom & Dad Leatherman

Anonymous said...

Mic,
You are quite an inspiration! Keep up all the good attitude and good work! Thoughts and prayers are with you all each day! But for the grace of God go I!
Kristie Moore